HEALTH & WELL-BEING OPEN FORUM 6.30 pm 8th March 2016
This Open Forum held at the Buddhist Cultural Centre, was open to men and women and marked International Women’s Day. The event was run in partnership with Redbridge Concern for Mental Health and included presentations from those who have lived experience of mental ill-health. Redbridge Faith Forum is very grateful to the Buddhist community for providing excellent hospitality with plentiful and delicious refreshments.
The audience was glad to find out more about ways of supporting ourselves and each other with health and well-being. Comments received following the event included:-
- Very informative, Thanks a lot for helping to inform about this important issue.
- Excellent workshop from very knowledgeable presenter – clear & very informative, thank you.
- Very good and l really enjoyed it. Well done, you should be proud of what you do, it’s brilliant.
- Thank you. Keep up the good work.
- It was really interesting and informative. I enjoyed hearing different people’s experiences and thought it was very brave of the presenters to talk about their own experiences
Click here for the press release giving further information about the event.