Redbridge Faith Forum based in Redbridge Town Hall, High Road, Ilford IG1 1DD
14 hours a week (over 3 days) £22,250 pro-rata (£8,900) - however flexibility is required in order to support a number of events out of office hours
Salary: £8,900 pa
Redbridge Faith Forum is a registered charity and independent umbrella organisation that aims to bring together representatives of different faith communities, in order to gain mutual understanding, discuss local issues and promote social cohesion. Our vision is to help nurture a community that respects tolerates and understands the integrity of each other’s beliefs, culture and tradition.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individual who will assist us in:
- exploring funding streams and submitting funding applications and funder’s monitoring reports
- networking to explore and develop new projects (either stand alone or in conjunction with other organisations)
- business planning support; promoting and delivering events and post event report writing and minute taking skills.
- project managing interfaith initiatives that improve community cohesion
- building bridges and strengthening relationships, communications and cooperation between Redbridge’s faith communities and the statutory and voluntary sectors
- supporting greater involvement of faith communities in Redbridge Faith Forum activities and events and increasing membership
- project managing interfaith initiatives that improve community cohesion.
You should be able to demonstrate relevant experience, ability and skills in order to provide effective project development and management; to keep website updated; to co-plan and develop public events; to produce a monthly e-news bulletin, and to provide full general administrative support to Redbridge Faith Forum.
To apply, please email a letter of application setting out how you meet the requirements of the person specification along with a copy of your CV to Redbridge Faith Forum email@example.com